The RCMS consortium organizes a conference focused on the key innovative features of the Rethinking Container Management System, a pioneering and groundbreaking robotic parking system able to efficiently manage and handle more containers per square- meter than traditional systems used in port and inland terminals.
The event, that will last all day, will cover the following topics through intensive conference sessions:
- The future of vertical storage
- Advanced operational concepts
- Exploring the benefits of the automated vertical storage
- Comparison between state of the art technologies and the vertical storage solution
- Key factors for success when designing for RCMS vertical storage solution
Further information about the project are available at the following link http://www.rcms-project.net/
For the registration to the event https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rethinking-container-management-system-final-conference-tickets-30521105448
The agenda is consultable on this page .