by Anna Kieracińska | Jan 17, 2018
Name of the Organisation: Automotive Industry Institute
Organisation Short Name: PIMOT
Organisation Type: REC
ACTIVITYTopic(s) of interest from 2018-2019 Transport Work Programme:
- Call - 2018-2020 Digitising and Transforming European Industry and Services: Automated Road Transport
- DT-ART-03-2019: Human centred design for the new driver role in highly automated vehicles
- DT-ART-04-2019: Developing and testing shared, connected and cooperative automated vehicle fleets in urban areas for the mobility of all
Fields of Activity: PIMOT employees have a great experience in a scope of tests, structure (including calculations, simulations and materials) and prototyping of vehicles, also electric and other. PIMOT is the only one research unit in Poland which has competences, personnel and scientific and research infrastructure in a scope of vehicle dynamic tests and road infrastructure tests, especially in terms of safety of their use. It concerns electric vehicles and functionality of all vehicles in a scope of the currently applied autonomous systems and an infrastructure where the dynamic forces from a vehicle are required.
Skills and Experise Offered: PIMOT has the Autonomous Vehicle Tests Section and the Electromobility Department. PIMOT is specialised in:
1) measuring of parameters of a vehicle movement and its positioning,
2) designing, modelling and prototyping of innovative vehicles, including electric.
Keywords: electrical and electronic engineering, public transport, urban transport, battery management, business models, clean vehicles, electric vehicle, electrification of multimodal mobility approaches, electromobility, energy management, mobile, motor efficiency, network-based energy storage systems, power supply infrastructure, ultralight vehicle, ultrasafe vehicle, autonomous vehicle, Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS), active safety of vehicles, Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
Previous FP Projects Participated: Optibody - 7 PR, Eliptic - H2020, Weevil- H2020, Zeus - 7 PR
Contact Person: Tomasz Detka
Position in the Organisation: Project Engineer