my-OCCS, Optimization & Mechatronics
by Sébastien SALMON | Dec 14, 2017
Name of the Organisation: Optimization Command & Control Systems
Organisation Short Name: my-OCCS
Organisation Type: PRC
ACTIVITYTopic(s) of interest from 2018-2019 Transport Work Programme:
- LC-MG-1-5-2019: Advancements in aerodynamics and innovative propulsion systems for quieter and greener aircrafts
- LC-MG-1-7-2019: Future propulsion and integration: towards a hybrid/electric aircraft
- LC-MG-1-8-2019: Retrofit Solutions and Next Generation Propulsion for Waterborne Transport
- LC-MG-1-10-2019: Logistics solutions that deal with requirements of the ‘on demand economy’ and for shared-connected and low-emission logistics operations
- MG-2-6-2019: Moving freight by Water: Sustainable Infrastructure and Innovative Vessels
- MG-2-8-2019: Innovative applications of drones for ensuring safety in transport
- LC-GV-04-2019: Low-emissions propulsion for long-distance trucks and coaches
Fields of Activity: my-OCCS creates optimization solutions dedicated to the engineer. We accelerate your development time and improve the performance of your products.
Skills and Experise Offered: We are originally doctors and engineers in mechatronics and we realize tailor-made solutions of optimization (IA) to answer the problems of the engineer.
We have worked on HPC fluidic applications (BPI Sinopé), on MEMS telecom applications (FEDER Smart-inn), ....
We then improved performance and significantly reduced the time to market of our customers' products.
Previous FP Projects Participated: Project R&D FEDER SMART-INN
The need for passive components operating at frequencies covering the VHF (30 to 300 MHz) and UHF (300 MHz - 3 GHz) bands is part of the development of systems for professional and consumer mobile telecommunications and onboard High resolution (Radar applications). Given the state of the art, the technical specifications and the dimensional constraints generally imposed for this type of application, only a passive component with guided elastic waves makes it possible to envisage a viable solution.
In this context, Franche-Comté industrial companies have grouped their skills and pooled their development tools to innovate in the field of acousto-electric radiofrequency components, to broaden their commercial proposal and to make their offerings more co-ordinated. For these different objectives, they support the FEMTO-ST Institute and the Cristal-Innov platform (Rhône-Alpes) and develop the long-term SMART-INN research project On well-defined actions through specific sub-projects.
September 2015 – June 2019
AR-Electronique, frec|n|sys, Snowray, my-OCCS, Digital Surf, CNRS Femto-st
Contact Person: Sébastien SALMON
Position in the Organisation: CEO