Konrad Kamieniecki – numerical simulation
by Konrad Kamieniecki | Nov 24, 2017
Name of the Organisation: Warsaw University of Technology
Organisation Short Name: WUT
Organisation Type: HES
ACTIVITYTopic(s) of interest from 2018-2019 Transport Work Programme:
- 1. BUILDING A LOW-CARBON, CLIMATE RESILIENT FUTURE: LOW-CARBON AND SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT
- LC-MG-1-5-2019: Advancements in aerodynamics and innovative propulsion systems for quieter and greener aircrafts
- LC-MG-1-6-2019: Aviation operations impact on climate change
- LC-MG-1-7-2019: Future propulsion and integration: towards a hybrid/electric aircraft
- LC-MG-1-8-2019: Retrofit Solutions and Next Generation Propulsion for Waterborne Transport
- LC-MG-1-9-2019: Upgrading transport infrastructure in order to monitor noise and emissions
- MG-2-7-2019: Safety in an evolving road mobility environment
- MG-2-8-2019: Innovative applications of drones for ensuring safety in transport
- MG-2-9-2019: Integrated multimodal, low-emission freight transport systems and logistics (Inco Flagship)
- MG-BG-02-2019: Ship emission control scenarios, marine environmental impact and mitigation
- DT-ART-03-2019: Human centred design for the new driver role in highly automated vehicles
- Call - Building a low-carbon, climate resilient future: Green Vehicles
- LC-GV-03-2019: User centric charging infrastructure
- LC-GV-04-2019: Low-emissions propulsion for long-distance trucks and coaches
Fields of Activity: I'm aircraft engineer with mechanical background. Currently I work on biomechanical grant (inner ear physiology analysis) which is part of my PhD thesis. My main field of activity is a numerical simulation. I'm modeling flows (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and structures (Finite Element Analysis). In biomechanical projects I had to couple CFD and FEA in order to make Fluid Structure Simulations. I also did some acoustic projects. In the projects I was dealing with big amount of data, thus I used self written scripts in Python to post process the results. During my internship in Paris I did projects regarding human arm modeling. In the past I worked on: city aerodynamics simulations, motorcycle aerodynamics, car crash tests numerical simulations, human arm modeling.
Skills and Experise Offered: I can offer:
- numerical analysis (CFD, FEA, FSI)
- data analysis and visualization
- analytical thinking / open mind / good ideas
I work in many projects form different areas (biomechanics, aeroacoustis and vibroacoustics, aerodynamics), thus I am able to easily learn and support future projects.
Keywords: CFD, computational fluid dynamics, FEA, finite element analysis, FSI, fluid structure interaction, numerical simulation, modeling, strength analysis, impact, flow analysis, heat transfer , biomechanics, hearing modeling, acoustics
Previous FP Projects Participated: I work in Polish National grant.
Will be updated soon.
Contact Person: Konrad Kamieniecki
Position in the Organisation: Assistant / during my PhD