by Maialen Colominas | Dec 14, 2018
Name of the Organisation: INGARTEK CONSULTING
Organisation Short Name: INGARTEK
Organisation Type: PRC
ACTIVITYTopic(s) of interest from 2018-2019 Transport Work Programme:
- 1. BUILDING A LOW-CARBON, CLIMATE RESILIENT FUTURE: LOW-CARBON AND SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT
- LC-MG-1-10-2019: Logistics solutions that deal with requirements of the ‘on demand economy’ and for shared-connected and low-emission logistics operations
- MG-2-7-2019: Safety in an evolving road mobility environment
- MG-2-9-2019: Integrated multimodal, low-emission freight transport systems and logistics (Inco Flagship)
- MG-4-5-2019: An inclusive digitally interconnected transport system meeting citizens' needs
- DT-ART-03-2019: Human centred design for the new driver role in highly automated vehicles
- DT-ART-04-2019: Developing and testing shared, connected and cooperative automated vehicle fleets in urban areas for the mobility of all
Fields of Activity: Ingartek, is a company specialized in the mobility sector and urban transport, whose multidisciplinary team has become a reference company in the Basque Country region(SPAIN) in terms of mobility. Ingartek, has worked with all departments of transport and roads of the Basque administrations; the most local level, such as the mobility departments of the main Basque cities: Bilbo-Bilbao, Donostia-San Sebastián and Vitoria-Gasteiz, the mobility sections of the three provincial councils and the transport department of the Basque Government. In addition, Ingartek has worked with other public agencies in the same territorial area related to transport and mobility as "ETS", "Euskal Trenbide Sarea", Interbiak, etc. Ingartek has first-class technological means, which allows to face the daily challenges with the maximum guarantees Furthermore, currently we are part of several European projects such as C-Roads and Neptune where we bring technological solutions related to cooperative vehicles and infrastructure and safety technology for port environments respectively.
Skills and Experise Offered: 1-Transport planning
• Algorithm design for traffic management and public transport system
• Simulation of different scenarios and model construction to analyse the current situation and optimize the traffic. Determination of flows in different scenarios
• Analysis of global transport impact, social, economic….as its returns
• Estimation of traffic volume. Complete analysis of traffic density simulation
• Simulate the future mobility
• Accessibility plans
• A complete analysis about the mobility and accessibility
• Study of the evolution and simulation
• Definition of mobility áreas and its impacts
3-Technological Development Customized technological solutions related to:
• Multiplaner and personal transport routes
• Development of algorithms to plan routes and frequency to public transport management
• Information and Communication Technology platforms
• Complete knowledge of the public transport system, passenger behaviour and service offer.
• Monitoring and telemetry of vehicles.
4-Manage a test field/ testing/ trials and demonstration
We have a strong relation with transport public authorities and private operators resulting from the projects that we have carried out with them in the field of transport planning, and technologic tools developed for the improvement of their transport fleet.
Previous FP Projects Participated: currently we are part of several European projects such as C-Roads and Neptune where we bring technological solutions related to cooperative vehicles and infrastructure and safety technology for port environments respectively.
Contact Person: Maialen Colominas
Position in the Organisation: Innovation technician