by Zhivka Koleva | Mar 29, 2018
Name of the Organisation: Comicon Ltd.
Organisation Short Name: Comicon
Organisation Type: PRC
ACTIVITYTopic(s) of interest from 2018-2019 Transport Work Programme:
- 1. BUILDING A LOW-CARBON, CLIMATE RESILIENT FUTURE: LOW-CARBON AND SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT
- LC-MG-1-5-2019: Advancements in aerodynamics and innovative propulsion systems for quieter and greener aircrafts
- LC-MG-1-6-2019: Aviation operations impact on climate change
- LC-MG-1-7-2019: Future propulsion and integration: towards a hybrid/electric aircraft
- LC-MG-1-8-2019: Retrofit Solutions and Next Generation Propulsion for Waterborne Transport
- LC-MG-1-9-2019: Upgrading transport infrastructure in order to monitor noise and emissions
- LC-MG-1-10-2019: Logistics solutions that deal with requirements of the ‘on demand economy’ and for shared-connected and low-emission logistics operations
- 2. SAFE, INTEGRATED AND RESILIENT TRANSPORT SYSTEMS
- MG-2-6-2019: Moving freight by Water: Sustainable Infrastructure and Innovative Vessels
- MG-2-7-2019: Safety in an evolving road mobility environment
- MG-2-8-2019: Innovative applications of drones for ensuring safety in transport
- MG-2-9-2019: Integrated multimodal, low-emission freight transport systems and logistics (Inco Flagship)
- MG-4-5-2019: An inclusive digitally interconnected transport system meeting citizens' needs
- MG-4-6-2019: Supporting Joint Actions on sustainable urban accessibility and connectivity
- Call - 2018-2020 Digitising and Transforming European Industry and Services: Automated Road Transport
- DT-ART-03-2019: Human centred design for the new driver role in highly automated vehicles
- Call - Building a low-carbon, climate resilient future: Green Vehicles
- LC-GV-03-2019: User centric charging infrastructure
- LC-GV-04-2019: Low-emissions propulsion for long-distance trucks and coaches
- LC-GV-05-2019: InCo flagship on “Urban mobility and sustainable electrification in large urban areas in developing and emerging economies”
Fields of Activity: Comicon is a R&D SME, dedicated to the research and development of hardware and software for industrial automation especially in the field of wireless communications. Our staff consists of highly experienced electronic and automation engineers. COMICON customers are from the oil & gas sector, electric & power utilities, water, construction, telecommunication, mining, metallurgy and metal working, food and textile industries, etc. The company is a member of Bulgarian Association of Electrical Engineering and Electronics (BASSEL). ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Skills and Experise Offered: Our expertise is in the following areas: Zigbee and Zigbee Pro, Enocean, LoRa technologies, small and medium sized programmable logic controllers, wireless and wire industrial networks, communication equipment, supervisory control and data acquisition systems (SCADA), energy management and monitoring solutions, telemetric control and monitoring of remote installations.
Keywords: Zigbee,Zigbee Pro,Enocean,LoRa,energy management monitoring,gateway, BMS, home automation, home automation, building management system, PLC, SCADA, remote remote monitoring, wireless communication
Previous FP Projects Participated: ASPires project.
2 project under Bulgarian National Investment fund.
Contact Person: Zhivka Koleva
Position in the Organisation: Marketing manager