Meet new Business Partners & expand your Research & Innovation Network in the Maritime Sector
MariMatch at Posidonia 2018 | B2B Networking Event
Where & When: Athens, 6-7 June 2018
MariMatch 2018 is a forum for companies as well as Research & Innovation stakeholders from the maritime sector that are looking to initiate or expand their International network for business, technological cooperation or research partnerships at the leading international fair Posidonia 2018. The event is supported by ETNA2020 and it is being organized by the National Documentation Centre – coordinator of the Enterprise Europe Network-Hellas – and co-organised by the Athens Chamber of SME’s (ACSMI), the Materials Industrial Research and Technology Development Centre S.A. (MIRTEC) and the Sector Group Maritime Industries & Services of the Enterprise Europe Network.
Who should attend?
The event is targeted at companies, clusters, International decision-makers as well as Research & Innovation stakeholders from the maritime sector looking to cooperate in the following areas:
- Shipbuilding, repair & conversion
- Shipyard technologies and equipment
- Green shipping
- Electronics, communication & navigation
- Mechanical and Auxiliary systems
- Transport logistics / Ports
- Maritime services
- Maritime safety & special equipment
- Maritime security
- Marine Research, Development & Innovation
- Marine bio-economy
MariMatch at Posidonia 2018 is a unique opportunity to establish new cross-border contacts and a very effective International forum to meet potential business partners and explore all kinds of cooperation possibilities. It offers:
- Added value to your trade fair participation
- Access to a wide variety of relevant SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and Research & Innovation stakeholders such as techno starters, academia and research institutes
- Selection and confirmation of face-to-face meetings in advance via an online catalogue
- Focused 30-minute meetings
How to participate?
- Interested companies & organisations are invited to register no later than June 1 2018 by submitting their profile via the website https://marimatch-posidonia-2018.b2match.io/signup
- B2B meetings will take place at HALL 2/STAND 2.561
o Wednesday, 6 June 2018: Bilateral meetings (11:00 – 18:00)
o Thursday, 7 June 2018: Bilateral meetings (11:00 – 18:00)
- The communication during meetings will be held in English.
- Participation in the event is free of charge.
- 1 June 2018: Registration and submission of cooperation profile(s)
- 1 May – 1June 2018: Selection and scheduling of B2B meetings through the online platform
The earlier you submit your collaboration profile the more publicity it will get.
The MariMatch 2018 brokerage forum is being held during the International Shipping Exhibition Posidonia 2018 at the Metropolitan Expo Exhibition Centre located within the Athens International Airport complex
The MariMatch 2018 brokerage forum will take place at STAND 2.561 / HALL 2
(2018 Exhibition Floor plan at http://posidonia-events.com/pages/site-plan/ )
Cristina Pascual & Fani Lamprianidou
NATIONAL DOCUMENTATION CENTRE
/ Enterprise Europe Network – Hellas
Add: 48, Vas. Konstantinou Avenue, 11635 Athens
Tel: (+30) 210 7273920 / 933
www.ekt.gr • www.enterprise-hellas.gr