MarTERA, an ERA – NET cofund scheme of Horizon 2020, was born with the aim of increasing the European Research Area (ERA) in the framework of the marine and maritime technologies.
The consortium, which encloses 16 collaborating countries, is in charge of the organisation and co- funding of an EU Joint Call for transnational research projects.
The call 2017 has been launched with a total budget of almost €30 million for collaborative research in the marine and maritime field; the call will follow a two – steps procedure and the deadline for the submissions is the 31st of March 2017.
The 16 collaborating countries have expressed their priority areas, which should be addressed through the winning projects:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Development of novel materials and structures
- Priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
For further details and for all the documents related to the call https://www.martera.eu/index.php?index=77