On 26 June 2018, Commissioner for Transport Violeta Bulc presented the Excellence in Road Safety Awards 2018 to six organizations from five Member States. The Award is aimed to contribute in improving road safety and saving lives on our roads, acknowledging inspirational and innovative initiatives under the umbrella of the European Road Safety Charter.
Awards went to the following organizations:
- VOZIM, an association fighting reckless driving (Slovenia),
- Association Prévention routière (France),
- Community Speed Watch Online (United Kingdom),
- Aigua De Rigat SA, offering water services (Spain)
- Concello de Naron (Spain), and
- KTI research institute (Hungary).
For more information, see at https://bit.ly/2lBE2Vu