E² Tech4Cities 2019 – Energy & Efficiency Technologies for cities – is back with a 5th edition of a highly visible brokerage event organized by Enterprise Europe Brussels, at the occasion of the EU Sustainable Energy Week – EUSEW.
The brokerage event is free of charge and it is dedicated to private companies (including SMEs and large companies), public authorities and municipalities, industry, associations willing to develop innovative technologies or research projects in different fields relating sustainable energy efficiency (such as smart cities, urban mobility, bio-based solutions and energy saving).
Event details: Brussels, Hotel Bloom, 20 June 2019. Website to register: https://e2tech4cities19expo.b2match.io/
Main Topics covered by the matchmaking event:
- Renewable energies Energy management
- Energy recovery
- Energy-efficient Buildings and districts
- ICT for cities, Smart cities and communities
- Energy efficient mobility and transport
- Smart grids and energy systems integration
- Bio-based solution for urban districts
- European Research and Innovation opportunities under Horizon 2020
SMEs and start-ups will have the possibility to apply for a selection of innovative projects deadline for submission 31 May 2019. The selected applicants will be able to pitch their project idea and business plan in front of a panel of potential investors
Working language: English