Urban and interurban public transport company interested in participating in innovative projects that promote sustainable transport
by Carlos Carrillo | Mar 21, 2018
Name of the Organisation: Interurban Transports of Tenerife, S.A.
Organisation Short Name: TITSA
Organisation Type: OTH
ACTIVITYTopic(s) of interest from 2018-2019 Transport Work Programme:
- LC-MG-1-9-2019: Upgrading transport infrastructure in order to monitor noise and emissions
- MG-4-5-2019: An inclusive digitally interconnected transport system meeting citizens' needs
- MG-4-6-2019: Supporting Joint Actions on sustainable urban accessibility and connectivity
- LC-GV-03-2019: User centric charging infrastructure
- LC-GV-04-2019: Low-emissions propulsion for long-distance trucks and coaches
Fields of Activity: Transport
Skills and Experise Offered: urban and interurban mobility, willingness to conduct pilot tests, driver training, experience in public land transport operations in territories with complicated orography, driving simulator (only two in Spain), great know-how in planning and daily operations, predisposition to change, management of 525 buses and more than 1500 employees.
Keywords: Urban mobility, interurban mobility, Green transport, innovation, pilot project and pilot tests, buses, island, transport, public.
Previous FP Projects Participated: Interreg Europe, MAC Interreg.
Contact Person: Carlos Carrillo
Position in the Organisation: International Bussines Development Manager