Centre for EU Transport Projects
by Edyta Jaszczuk | Oct 25, 2019
Name of the Organisation: Centre for EU Transport Projects
Organisation Short Name: CEUTP
Organisation Type: PUB
ACTIVITYTopic(s) of interest from 2018-2019 Transport Work Programme:
- LC-MG-1-12-2020: Cities as climate-resilient, connected multimodal nodes for smart and clean mobility: new approaches towards demonstrating and testing innovative solutions
- MG-2-10-2020: Enhancing coordination between Member States' actions in the area of infrastructure research with a particular focus on ........
- MG-2-11-2020: Network and traffic management for future mobility
- MG-3-8-2020: 'First of a Kind' solutions for sustainable transport and mobility: EU initiative for accelerating EU-wide market access, scale up and derisking
- LC-GV-09-2020: Setting up a common European research and innovation strategy for the future of road transport
Fields of Activity: The Centre for EU Transport Projects is a public body responsible for EU funds distribution in area of transport (infrastructure, rolling stock, trams, buses IT, ERTMS, safety, transport mobility) and provides beneficiaries with comprehensive support from the project identification through implementation to the completion. The CEUTP employs more than 300 highly qualified specialists and offers experience in the field of economic and financial analysis, environmental experts, cooperation with EU institutions, central and local administration and with many transport market stakeholders.
Skills and Experise Offered: The CEUTP offers its broad experience in project management: preparation, budgeting, implementation and settlement. The CEUTP activities, apart from funds distribution, for example in the field of collection of transport data from various areas of the transport sector at the national level, including implementation of the traffic model, support cities in the process of preparing Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans and promotion of actions aimed at people with reduced mobility and disabilities, allow to offer a wide range of areas for joint cooperation and development. We offer also our experience in cooperation with EU institutions, central and local administration, infrastructure managers in Poland, and with all stakeholders involved in the process of infrastructure projects implementation co-finance with EU Funds.
Keywords: transport, mobility, CBA, environment, smart cities, safety, rail, road, aviation, traffic model, SUMP, disabilities, economic and financial analysis
Previous FP Projects Participated: not yet
Contact Person: Edyta Jaszczuk
Position in the Organisation: Expert