The NCP network for transport in Horizon 2020 – ETNA Plus – is pleased to inform you that there is a new IT tool for partner search specifically dedicated to the project proposals to be submitted under the H2020 ‘Smart , Green and Integrated Transport ‘ (Societal Challenge 4) calls .
The platform provides users with the ability to:
- Create new partner searches and manage the requests of partnership received,
- Identify suitable partner searches,
- Answer to the partner searches published by other proposers
The quality of published partner searches is guaranteed through a two-steps verification process, directly run by the H2020 National Contact Points for Transport and by a team of experts (‘Quality team’) in the different transport modes (maritime, rail, air, urban/road):
- The partner searches’ publication on the platform requires the verification of pre-established objective criteria;
- The user has however the additional possibility to obtain a ‘Quality Label’ of its partner searches, through a quality assessment done by experts.
The platform is available on the ETNA Plus web site via the following link: http://www.transport-ncps.net/services/partner-search/horizon-2020/partner-search.html