On 13 March 2018, the M-ERA.NET Transnational Call 2018 has been launched. 33 funding agencies from 24 countries participate to the Call providing for a total budget of more than € 23 Million.
The main objective of the Call is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects in the field of materials research and innovation activities including materials for low carbon energy technologies and related production technologies.
The Call 2018 includes these thematic areas:
- Multiscale modeling for materials engineering and processing (M3EP)
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
The deadline for the submission of proposals is 12 June 2018.
For further information about the Call, visit the following website: https://m-era.net/joint-calls/joint-call-2018