The third edition of the Drone Days will be held in March at the Brussels expo. The event, dedicated to the civil drones, will include also a matchmaking session during the first two days (10th and 11th March), flight demonstrations by specialists, drone photography exhibitions and much more.
All the information related to the event are available on the official website http://www.drone-days.be/en/drone-days .
The B2B Matchmaking – organized by Enterprise Europe Brussels c/o impulse.brussels in collaboration with Drone Days Expo, software.brussels, screen.brussels, lifetech.brussels, ecobuild.brussels and greentech.brussels – is a unique opportunity for SMEs, large companies, clusters, research institutes/ Universities, security operators, start-ups, entrepreneurs, public authorities and municipalities to:
- Target potential tech & business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Present, discuss and develop new collaborations under different perspectives
- Find out and discuss about market trends and innovations
- Boost your business with qualitative meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and long-lasting co-operations (clients/partners/end-users)
The registrations for the bilateral meetings are managed through the B2Match platform on the following page https://www.b2match.eu/dronedays2017